Little Palm Island News & Awards
LITTLE TORCH KEY, Fla. – April 3, 2013 – Little Palm Island Resort & Spa invites guests to pop a bottle of champagne and help celebrate the landmark anniversary of Condé Nast Traveler’s No. 1 rated resort in Florida with the “$25,000 Premium 25th Anniversary Package.” An anniversary celebration like no other, guests discover a new standard of luxury with unparalleled accommodations, decadent fine dining, and out-of-this world activities. “The Little Palm Island Premium 25th Anniversary” package is available for a limited time, from August 30, 2013 to September 3, 2013.“The Little Palm Island Premium 25th Anniversary” Package
Starting at $25,000 per Couple
- Seaplane transfers from any South Florida airport
- Four Night Stay in one of two Grand Island Suites
- Welcome cocktails and bottle of 1988 Petrus Pomeral, France
- Welcome anniversary beach bag amenity
- Private Cruise aboard POSH with owner Todd Warner
- Two decadent Madrugada Water Massages
- Chef’s Table Dining Experience and Wine Pairing
- ½ day of backcountry fishing with one of the Key’s finest guides
- Private afternoon of sailing to explore Looe Key with a gourmet picnic lunch
- Personalized cigar rolling lessons with two Cuban leaf cigars
- Captivating astronomy lesson to understand the stars above
- Silver Anniversary Turn Down, complete with a Tiffany & Co. gift for both guests
Little Palm Island’s lavish surroundings create a first-class background for this milestone silver celebration. Vacationers are welcomed to the lush island surroundings with a scenic seaplane transfer from any South Florida airport, tropical welcome cocktails upon arrival, and an abundant anniversary welcome beach bag, filled to the brim with essentials. Experience truly grandeur accommodations with a four-night stay in one of two Island Grand Suites – the most exclusive accommodations in the Keys. Within the posh suites, indulge in a premier bottle of 1988 Petrus Pomeral from France and the “Silver Anniversary Turndown,” complete with champagne, commemorative champagne flutes, rose petals, truffles, and a Tiffany’s compass – perfect for finding the way back to Little Palm year after year.
True culinary decadence is achieved with an exclusive Chef’s Table Dining Experience and wine pairing, hosted by the executive chef in addition to daily breakfast, lunch and dinner in the award-winning Dining Room. In addition, a private afternoon sail is set to explore Looe Key Reef with a gourmet picnic lunch.
Guests take in the lush surroundings via an exclusive private cruise aboard POSH with owner Todd Warner, and captivating astronomy lessons to understand the star-filled skies above. The weekend’s activities are rounded out with a private cigar rolling lesson with two Cuban leaf cigars, and a half day of backcountry fishing with the finest of Keys fishing guides. Relax after a full day of activities with a sinfully indulgent His and Hers Madrugada Water Massage at SpaTerre.
Accessible only by boat or seaplane, Little Palm Island Resort & Spa, in the Lower Florida Keys, is located on a lush, 5.5 acre private island dotted with crushed seashell paths amid verdant tropical foliage. Each of the 15 spacious thatched-roof bungalows offer ocean views and plush interiors. The award-winning Dining Room at Little Palm Island delights guests with a vibrant blend of French and Pan-Latin cuisine and features an ever-evolving menu. The resort’s signature spa, SpaTerre, incorporates the style and traditions of east and west cultures while promoting health, peace and relaxation through cross-cultural spa experiences.
For more information, call Little Palm Island Resort & Spa at 1-800-343-8567 or visit www.littlepalmisland.com. Little Palm Island is located at 28500 Overseas Highway, Little Torch Key, Fla. 33042
* Package based on double occupancy. Subject to availability and blackout dates. Promo code: HOLIDAY